1. Intellectual Property and Copyrights.
- Geekg8, LLC and TopTalent.ph are trademarks and logos of Geekg8, LLC. Other marks that are in use and on display in this website are owned by the Company and its licensure, and are therefore not to be reproduced, copied, modified, or altered without the written permission of the owners.
- The services, use and access of this website, materials and contents and any software used in connection with provisions of such access and services contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Materials and contents contained in third-party advertisements or information presented to you through the services or advertisers are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, publicity rights, or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the use, access, services or the software, in whole or in part.
- None of the materials and contents on this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of TopTalent.ph. No part of this Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of TopTalent.ph. You also may not, without TopTalent.ph prior express written permission, “mirror” any materials and contents contained on this website on any other server.
- Nothing on this website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of TopTalent.ph or any Third Party Provider’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses and rights.
- Take note that any unauthorized use of any materials and contents contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
2. Your Indemnity
3. Third Party Links
TopTalent.ph may contain links to third party websites which we provide to all users for your convenience and not as a form of endorsement by the Company of the contents on such third party websites. Should you click on any third party link, you do so entirely at your own risk, and shall not hold TopTalent.ph and the Company responsible for the contents in these websites that link to us. The Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. Likewise, the Company shall not be held responsible for any improper use by any user or third party from linked third party websites of any data or materials posted on the website.
In addition, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the site editor of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
By providing any content to this web site: (a) you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part over the material or User Data displayed in your listings. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of TopTalent.ph. The User shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
TopTalent.ph or the Company reserves the right to transfer all data and information in connection with the sale of all or part of TopTalent.ph’s capital stock or assets.
6. Limitation to Liability
The Company may not monitor its Web Site at all times but reserves the right to do so. The Company takes no responsibility whatsoever for any material input by any user or others and not posted by the Company. All users acknowledge and agree that they are fully responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume, advertisement, web page or material contained therein placed by them (as the case may be). The Company shall not be responsible for the content of any other web sites linked to the Web Site; links are provided as Internet navigation tools only. The Company does not warrant that any resume, advertisement or web page will be viewed by any specific number of users or that it will be viewed by any specific user. The Company shall not in any way be considered an agent of either Employer or Jobseeker with respect to any use of the Web Site. The Company shall not be responsible in any way for any decision, for whatever reason, made by any party seeking or posting jobs on the Web Site. WHILST THE COMPANY HAS ENDEAVOURED TO PROVIDE A QUALITY SERVICE TO EMPLOYERS AND JOBSEEKERS, IT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF USE OF THE WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS RESULT IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, BY ANY USER, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS AND ANY LOSS AND DAMAGE OF WHATSOEVER NATURE. THE WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, ANY IN RESPECT OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENTS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS AND LINKS OF THE WEB SITE.
7. Governing Law
This agreement and any dispute or matter arising from or incidental to your use of the Web Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws stipulated by the State of Washington, U.S.A. and both you and the Company submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Washington, U.S.A.